Visual Knowledge Share Ltd (VKS) is looking for a passionate, talented, creative Sales Development Representative who is well organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented. The focus of the ideal candidate is to identify, connect with, and qualify leads to funnel into VKS’ sales pipeline.
- Position status: Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work schedule: Full-time, flexible
- Location: Hybrid; office and/or remote
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Prospecting / Lead Generation using tools such as ZoomInfo and Linkedin Nav;
- Efficiently communicate the benefits of VKS to prospects;
- Maintain daily records within Salesforce;
- Consistently feed pipeline for Sales Engineers;
- Conduct thorough research on leads;
- Develop extensive knowledge on niche markets;
- Understand and master VKS’ ideal target market and customer profile;
- Identify targets and make contact through various touch-points, including email and phone-calls;
- Work closely with the Sales Engineers, Customer Success and Marketing teams;
- Take part in trade shows and other events;
- Perform product demos when required, usually online.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent schooling/experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in outbound sales, prospecting and qualifying leads;
- Very strong social and networking skills;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of common information technologies such as Internet browsers, mobile devices, Word, Excel, etc.;
- An up-beat and go-getter mentality;
- Experience with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Navigator and other prospecting tools;
- Targeted and independent way of working, paired with an entrepreneurial mindset;
Who we are
VKS is a leading Industry 4.0 software company that provides a web platform for sharing interactive work instructions and business intelligence for any industry. Leveraging the power of visual learning, VKS helps companies convert their standard operating procedures into a paperless step-by-step form, complete with images, videos, annotations, documents, and more.
At VKS, we value our customers, innovating with purpose, and providing a healthy work-life balance, with a large emphasis on employee health and wellness. We offer many fun activities ranging from beach volleyball, to bootcamp and yoga classes. We also offer employees the option to work remotely, work in the office, or a combination of both. If your values match ours, we would love to meet you!
What we offer
- Knowledgeable and highly-skilled team;
- Training possibilities (on-line and in-person);
- Great work-life balance;
- Competitive salaries and advantages;
- Medical Benefits;
- On-site Gym;
- In-Person/Virtual team activities & Happy Hours;
- Sports Leagues;
- Cafeteria service;
- Free parking and coffee.
What other companies call this role:
- Business Development Representative
- Account Executive
- Business Development Specialist
- B2B Corporate Sales
Can't wait to hear from you!
Come create with us, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org