Technical Systems Analyst / Application Architect - Permanent
Visual Knowledge Share
VKS is looking to add a Technical Systems Analyst to its team. The chosen applicant will be involved in many projects under the supervision of the CTO.
As a Technical Systems Analyst, you must …
- have prior experience developing multi-user web-based software solutions;
- have experience in developing RESTful APIs;
- have experience with application frameworks;
- have experience at building comprehensive software specifications and communicating them.
If you like taking on new challenges and are adept at working on more than one project at a time and are motivated by managing specifications and are fluent in both English and French, then this position is for you!
- Act as a knowledge integrator, translating the high-level business requirements into technical requirements.
- Develop functional designs and technical specifications for all aspects of the applications (interfaces, database, processes/workflows, conversions, conversions, KPIs, reports, etc.).
- Collaborate with customers and the Dev team in the planning, design and development of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Design and develop feasible technical solutions to meet simple to complex business needs.
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to management.
- Work closely with the different stakeholders and take their feedback into consideration when developing specifications.
- Work with the QA and Support teams in the testing and implementation of developed solutions.
- Code small changes / enhancements.
- Recognize where problems may lie in the code and request changes to the code to alleviate the problem.
- Develop cost analysis and negotiate implementation timelines with technical teams.
- Oversee implementation, coordinate tests and observe initiation of the system to validate performance.
- Aid in writing user acceptance test (UAT) cases and act as a liaison for project stakeholders and the technical team during UAT.
- Lead people and small projects as required.
Skills & Requirements
- A college or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline.
- Be available for in-person interview in Châteauguay, Quebec.
- Have 7+ years of experience developing multi-user web-based software solutions based on the LAMP stack.
- Have 5+ years of experience in translating business requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Have 5+ years of experience in working with design patterns, UML, and object-oriented analysis & design.
- Experience in database and RESTful API design.
- Experience in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design and workflows.
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic, problem-solving, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Experience using diagramming & wireframing tools, like LucidChart, Moqups, Visio, etc.
- Experience using organizational, planning, estimating and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve/troubleshoot, work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage stress and conflict.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Preference given to bilingual (English and French, spoken and written) candidates.
Start date: As soon as possible
Indemnities: To be discussed
Work schedule: 40 hours/week, flexible
Can’t wait to hear from you
Come create with us, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working with VKS
- Health Care Insurance
- Indoor Gym
- Workout classes (Bootcamp, Yoga, Spinning, etc.)
- Certified personal trainer & kinesiologist
- Optional health check up
- Beach volleyball court
- Team building activities
- Sport activities such as hockey or badminton
- And more....